Risky Online Course Project Gameplan
Your course project has been determined to be “risky”. You probably scored low for some of the following factors:
1) You are incorrectly estimating important project factors, such as timeline, budget, etc. which makes you in danger of producing a low quality course. It’s common to dramatically underestimate how much effort, time, and resources projects will take, especially because you are an optimistic entrepreneur! We all do it 🙂.
2) You may not have a lot of validation for your concept.
For example, if you don’t really have a way to get the course in front of people, and it is your first time creating content on this topic, then releasing the course successfully can be a challenge.
This doesn’t mean you shouldn’t proceed, but it does mean you should probably spend additional time clarifying certain components of your project.
We are happy to get on a call to outline your entire course project with you. This is the best way to clarify your project, validate it, and maximize your chance of success with it. See #6 below.
1) Download this Course Validation Tracker and validate your idea before you continue with the project.
2) Listen to my interview with Keith Perhac, the marketer who helped Ramit Sethi launch the ultra successful “I Will Teach You To Be Rich”.
3) Hear what Conrad, the founder of Teachable, has to say about the future of online courses.
4) Learn a bit more about how to build great courses and how to launch them.
5) Read the answers to the most common questions, like which course tools to use or how much to charge, etc. in our list of FAQs.
Want to get help clarifying your project?
From mix of ideas to course outline in 1,5 hours
Book a Course Project Outlining Deep Dive Call with us
We will get on a 1.5 hour call with you, and outline your entire course with you.This is one of the most valuable things we do for clients on entire done-for-you course projects. We charge $500 for this, which is a deposit on a full course project if you’d like to continue with us.
Either way, you will walk away with an outline of your entire course project, and crystal clarity on
1) whether a course project makes sense for you and
2) if it does, how exactly best to approach it for maximal success.
We’ve found this kind of planning alone to help our clients get 10x their results.